a fun card game for players of all ages
This is the 9-Card variant of the Game of Golf. In this simple, fun game of matching cards players try to earn the lowest number of points (as in the sport of Golf) over the course of 9 or 18 hands (holes)! Fun strategies come into play as you compete against computer players of various experience levels to improve your game. We have crafted this game so that play interaction feels like you are actually playing the card game.
In support of our 9CardGolf playing community, we have added requested variations of the game (match 3 vs. 2 cards, allow flip up of card in hand before replacing, or not) in addition to our fun experimental rules.
- Play against a friend on the same device via "Pass and Play"
- Strengthen your own game play by practicing against one of our AI players
- Three levels of computer (AI) player: Beginner, Intermediate, and Experienced
- Adjustable number of hands (play game shorter than 9 or 18 holes?)
- Full score-keeping system (view prior game score-cards and in-game card)
- Choices of table surfaces, card-backs, card-fronts and AI player speed
- Sound effects during game play (can be disabled)
- Enable/Disable experimental rules affecting game play
- Select from our rule variations making it the game you learned how to play
- Game Center Achievements and LeaderBoards when playing AI players
- Rules and current scores available in-game
- Getting Started video shows a full two-hand game while the Overview video shows additional features
- Setting up first Pass-n-Play seating video walks you throught your first two-player set up and start of game